Friday, April 1, 2011

News

I just thought that I would update on my everyday life. Usually I just do the big things, but I am in class with no one to talk to.

Note: All pictures were taken on my phone.

This was the sunset on Monday. Heather and I went out for ice-cream while everyone was gone at Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat that John played the bass in. On our way home from Dairy Queen, we saw this amazing sunset. We had to speed home to get her camera and it was changing every second. It was such a great time to be with her and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us in our little town.

On Wednesday I ditched fourth period to help Matt pick out a tuxedo from Prom in 8 days. He had gone into the place twice before but couldn't decide on a vest because my dress is a special color that doesn't exist in vests. It exists in ties, but not vests. So we looked at the patterns of vests and chose one that would work the best. Then he decided that he wanted my opinion on the actual tuxedo. Oh boy. He opened the book and there was two he was looking at. The first was a generic tuxedo that everyone else will have. The second had tails and I just about died. He wasn't sure how he felt about the tails, so he went back to the one. Being the nice kid he is, he asked me which one I liked better. I just replied that it was his tux, not mine. So he went back and forth between the two and I kept giggling when the tails came up. In the end, he got the one with tails just to make me happy.

We then went to Top Spot for vanilla ice and just talked like we always do. We laughed about the spoons (above) and then about him playing with his garbage (below). It was a great ditching time.
Last week I ordered shoes for Prom. My mom and I had already bought these sparkly heels, but there was no way I could wear them for the dance. They are for photographical purposes only. I debated about what shoes I already had to wear, but none of them were appealing for the purpose. So online I went! And this is what I found:

They came yesterday in the mail after a long day. I just felt so blah. There are so many things I wanted to be excited for, like Carri's boyfriend Jake coming, but I just couldn't do it. Matt needed help with his homework, so I had to get my homework done before I went to his house. It was boring history crap, and I fell asleep. I remember being in the middle of a movie, and the next thing I knew, it was the beginning again! After that nap I felt wonderful. I had so much more energy, which made the whole day so much better. I went to check the mail and my shoes were sitting on my porch just waiting to be opened.

I've been so happy lately. I have so much to look forward to in the next eight days, it is crazy! Tonight I am babysitting these children across the street that I love playing with! They are going to St. George for the sealing of my teachers, Mark and Lynda McCulloch. I am so excited for them.

Saturday and Sunday is LDS General Conference, which is always the highlight of the first weekend in April and October. Between the 2:00 session and the Priesthood session on Saturday, I have a date with Matt. We are going out with Carri and Jake (her boyfriend) for dinner and then doing something later.

Then last, but certainly not least, Prom is in eight days. My excitement grows every day and I don't know how I am going to contain it!

1 comment:

Heather Rae said...

Yay! Yippee! Wagon! Yahoo! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!