Sunday, April 17, 2011

The... End?

I was rather distracted all day last Sunday. My junior Prom was the best ever! I went into Heather's room after church and she showed me the pictures. We were both not very satisfied with them. They were good, but just not quite what we were looking for. So I texted Matt to see if he wanted to take some more pictures. He did.

Now they are yours to look at!
Dancing on stage

Cinderella shoes :-)
He has a cute face


This face was common during that session of pictures
On the top of the stairs. Heather had a hard time with this one because I was so animated when I was talking.

The door wouldn't open
My dress looks good in this picture and Matt likes his vest
We had to have a dipping picture, right?
Romeo, oh Romeo

This kind of look was also common. I see it a lot. :-)
There's that look!
We got stuck... on the outside...
He's so cute.

We're so cute
After all those looks you're going to flirt with something that isn't even real? Seriously?
Oh, I guess you wanted a real woman instead.
Now you can see the tails! We love the tails.


It was really important for me to take these pictures. Heather and I got to SUU and Matt came out of his car looking all cute. I pinned on an extra flower that I didn't use in boutonniere all by myself. Then he took my hand again and that has been the story since, I suppose!

I am just so happy! This past week was rather interesting, filled with all sorts of things that would normally bring me down. That was not the case, however. All those things popped up but they didn't have as big as an effect on me. It has been so nice.

So, that's the.. end? Not really. I mean, I'm not wearing a big fancy dress everyday, but that doesn't mean that I don't have anything to look forward to. I have been looking forward to everyday with excitement and joy, not dread for another boring day.

1 comment:

Heather Rae said...

Wow, somebody has some serious watermarking skills.