Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happenings

There really isn't too much to report in my life today.

Yesterday was another library day. Before we left my dad told us a story about a library in Nebraska. There was this bar called "The Library," so teenagers could say that they were going to the library, and their parents would think it was the library with books. But I guess the parents saw right through that one.

Before we sat at the library, we had snow cones. It was a really warm day yesterday, like 75 degrees, so we needed something cold. I had a strawberry guava one and Matt had watermelon, green apple, and pink lemon sour mixed together. They were both pretty tasty.

We read "Oh! The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Suess and "Knuffle Bunny" by Mo Willems. If you haven't read anything by Mo Willems, you should. He is a clever author.

"There's a spot on my face!" --Matt Bray


Later I painted one of my collage frames in my room black. It was brown and ugly before, and didn't match all my other black frames, so I finally just painted it. It looks much better now.

Today my mom turned 50. Yes, my mother is 50. She doesn't look like it, but she is. She looks more like she is 43. I hope that when I turn 50 that I look as young as she does. I love my mommy a lot.

Well, that's all for now, folks! I don't know what else to tell you today!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I read it!! I agree with you on your mother not looking 50!