We started at the spinny park. It is insanity there. There are a bunch of playground things that spin really fast and make you dizzy and sick. One of them is like a hamster wheel, but you sit in it and go upside-down. Yeah, I haven't gone on that one so far. I get sick just looking at it all.
We sat around mostly and talked. Jessie told us about cutting her eye open, while Matt and Ryan talked about water polo. It was a nice afternoon.
I felt like I needed to get some energy out, so we went across the street to another park to play hide-and-seek. It was nice to act like a little kid with all my friends. We ran around and had lots of fun.
Matt playing hide-and-seekIt was rather warm outside, so after about an hour of hide-and-seek, we stopped to get a drink of water. That drink of water was glorious. Then we were too tired to play anymore, so we went under the shade of a tree and relaxed for a while.
In the shade of the treeI did manage to catch a picture with Jessie and Ryan in it, but the file was too big and wouldn't send to my e-mail for download. Ryan will be pleased with this fact. He tried to delete the picture, but he didn't get it in time. :)
Ryan had to be home before 4:00 to leave for his sister's wedding (craziness... she's too little!) so we left the park and took Jessie and Ryan home before 4:00.
Then we went to my house and made delicious cookies. While attempting this task, Matt was making silly-sized cookies. He made some too big, and others way too small. His cookies are usually bigger than mine, and I can always tell who put the dough on the sheet when the cookies come out. He made on particular cookie very small and I told him that I might mistake it for a Michelle cookie when it came out of the oven. The comment didn't please him very well, so he made the cookie GIGANTIC! I had to fix it and make it normal sized.
Then we just smiled and smiled and smiled. :)
Ryan had to be home before 4:00 to leave for his sister's wedding (craziness... she's too little!) so we left the park and took Jessie and Ryan home before 4:00.
Then we went to my house and made delicious cookies. While attempting this task, Matt was making silly-sized cookies. He made some too big, and others way too small. His cookies are usually bigger than mine, and I can always tell who put the dough on the sheet when the cookies come out. He made on particular cookie very small and I told him that I might mistake it for a Michelle cookie when it came out of the oven. The comment didn't please him very well, so he made the cookie GIGANTIC! I had to fix it and make it normal sized.
Then we just smiled and smiled and smiled. :)
2 comments:
I like your life...may we trade? I would like to play all day!
Nah, sorry. I really like my life. :)
Post a Comment