Saturday, June 4, 2011

Silliness

Matt and I are rather silly sometimes. We do silly things and laugh a lot.

The other day, we watched Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast with miss Katie and Amberly (and Amberly's friend who I don't know her name). Matt was the only male. It was silly. But I was sure happy!

After the movies were over, we had to take a picture of for that day. I told Matt to smile and this is what happened.

And he made that face on purpose. What a silly!

So we tried again... and again... and again.... and finally captured a good one!

And in this one I look rather silly.

All this silliness reminds me of this one time in painting. You can read about it in this post.

Have a wonderful day! My day is filled with more Princess movies, friends, friends I haven't seen for a while, swimming, and more Princess movies!

Don't forget to smile! :)

3 comments:

Carrianne said...

Michelle, you are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Agreed
-Veronica Haley

Matt said...

All pictures you take of me look silly, you should know this by now.