Yes, my sister is in China as we speak. I am pretty sad that she won't be here with me for a few weeks, but I am happy that she gets to see the world! She is playing her violin with an orchestra there along with some other members from the Orchestra of Southern Utah. I miss her already, but time will fly by pretty fast.
After we left Heather at the shuttle, my mom wanted to take her favorite walk at the temple. Her favorite walk has roses that are very pretty.
After we finished her favorite walk, we went to Red Robin for lunch. It was very yummy and brought happiness to my mouth.Today I woke up early and got started with my day. My mom told me that I had to get job applications, so that it what I did. That is an intimidating thing for me to do. But I prayed that I would walk with confidence and not show my weakness. I guess it worked, because I one placed seemed very optimistic and hopeful for me.
After I obtained a couple applications, I went to the pool to visit Matt. Surprise there, right? He was still guarding, so I chilled for a little while. I was just sitting there, watching the little kids have their first swim lessons, and I saw Julianne Forsyth! This made me rather happy, so I moved my bottom over closer to her and we talked. It made me happy.
A short time later, Matt was done guarding, which means he gets to sit in the guard office until it is his next turn. So we talked for a little while, and then I went home to fill out my applications and make him lunch. Then I took him the lunch I made him and turned in my applications.
Then at one, when he got off work, he came to my house and we enjoyed the spring wind outside. We just talked and felt the wind blow on our faces. Stupid wind. Matt decided that there needed to be a snuggie type of thing for your calves when you are sitting outside with the wind blowing. He's silly.
While sitting there, he was telling me about this book that his mom used to read to him. It is a Dr. Suess book, and I had never heard of it, so we went to the Library to read it.


We saw Jessie Byers there putting books away with her sister. Everyone looked at us funny.
I wouldn't trade those funny looks for anything. :)
3 comments:
That was so much fun, the funny looks are what make it worth it. I still can't believe you've never read The Lorax.
Well, I have now! We have to do that again! :)
You never read the lorax before that? Thats sorta hard to believe, but it okay. I love you!
~Veronica Haley
Post a Comment