Friday, May 20, 2011

Carri

Last weekend was State Choir. I sat with Carri, and we had a blast! We colored pictures.




And we shared our inner thoughts, connecting to each others soul, as Carri would put it.

She was texting her boyfriend Jake on my phone. Then when Matt woke up, I texted him. We pretty much had a race in a way to see who would get a text first. There was this one time she had sent a message to Jake after I sent a message to Matt, so we figured that Matt would text back first. This was not the case, however. She looked at me and said, "Don't worry; it will come." We laughed so hard! Then she told me that she would be with me the day of my wedding and tell me that. :) What a stinker!

Then we had that joke going on for a while. It was so great!

After we sang at state, we went to the mall and put on silly hair accessories.

Yeah, they were ridiculous! Luckily that one was the worst that I put on!

So, thank you Carri for always being there for me! I am so glad to have you as my friend and have all the adventures and jokes that we have together!

2 comments:

Carrianne said...

awe. Thank you Michelle. I will always be there for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun! It is always nice to have good friends.
~Veronica Haley