Monday, August 1, 2011

Bonding: Part 1

Happy Monday everyone!  This week has been filled with crazy adventures.  Like, crazy.  I would love to just put this all in one post, but I don't have all the pictures I need yet.  Through all of these adventures, there has been a lot of bonding time.  I feel like the past week and a half has just been about bonding, and I love it.

On Saturday, Mike and Amy and Sophie came to visit.  I wasn't at my best, but I put on my smile, which really wasn't too fake because I really was happy to see them, and we had a good time.  Mike told me about Sophie just wanting to see me.  She kept asking, "Are we going to see Moosh?"  I am Moosh to her.  It made me feel good inside.  We had a nice dinner and then went to Krave.  Sophie didn't eat her ice-cream, but she did draw all over the whiteboards they have in there.
Sophie coloring on the whiteboard table.
Soon after this picture was taken, Amy decided to write Mike a little note.
It says, "Mike Nielsen loves Justin Beiber's hair."
We laughed pretty hard at that one. 

I was so glad to spend the time with my adopted family.  They are moving to California in a couple weeks, so this was probably the last time I got to see them until I go to California to visit. 

So to Mike and Amy, thank you for always being so supportive of all that I do.  You came to my choir performance and have two of my paintings in your home.  I have always been able to tell you about my life and all that I do, even if you think I shouldn't date until I'm 28.  I value our friendship and consider you both some of the best friends I have ever had.  Thank you so much!

No comments: