Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bonding: Part 3

Wow.  There is just so much to write about these days.  So much happens in my life. 

Anyway, we are going back to last Sunday and Monday after dinner with the dad.  Lisa picked me up from the hotel and we drove to her parents house.  Note:  the sunset was AMAZING!  I told her about the interesting dinner, and she shared little details with me about it all.  It was a good time really.

Her parents house is so beautiful.  It was decorated so nice and simple, and it just felt warm and inviting.  They are warm and inviting people, so I guess that just makes sense.  They gave me a tour of the house.  Lisa and Amberly will be moving into the basement in just a few days, so I got to see where everything would go.  Then there is this GIANT room filled with sofa's.  I'm serious.  They line up tables down there at Thanksgiving and Christmas and the whole family can fit in that GIANT room.  That thought made me very happy and one day I want to see that!  When we were about to head upstairs, Lisa said, "I'm sure you will be spending a lot of time here before Matthew goes on his mission."  That made me very happy. :)

The rest of the night was just relaxed.  We sat upstairs on the recliner sofa's and just talked.  I mostly listened, but that is what I wanted.  I learned a lot about Lisa and her parents.  I'm telling you, I got exactly what I hoped for out of that little trip.

The next day we left around 10 to go to Robert's Arts and Crafts.  I miss that store.  We had a lot of fun there.  Then we left for home.  It was just so good.  We built our relationship and had some pretty good times! 

So thank you Lisa for inviting me to go with you.  I really did get everything that I wanted.  You are such an amazing woman and I have a high respect for you and all that you have done.  I couldn't thank you enough for being so accepting of me.  Good luck!

No comments: