Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homecoming

The word "homecoming" could mean a lot of things.  For some people it may be for their school and the dance homecoming.  Other people may use the word when a missionary comes home.  For me this weekend, I felt at home again because Matt came, for the homecoming dance, but that is beside the point.

They always say that "Home is where the heart is," but I never understood that until Matt had to go to college. I know that it is super cheesy, but it is so very true!  When we decided that he would come if I didn't have a date for homecoming, I felt like praying that no one else would ask me because I wanted to see him so bad. 

For now, my dear blog readers, that is all.  This week I will have a lot more time, considering I only work one day (yeah, I got a job!), so I will share the whole story later. 

2 comments:

Matt said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures turned out so good!

Veronica Haley said...

Agreed! Who did your pics?