Anyway, on with the cuteness. After the game on Friday, we went to my house to watch a movie. Katie and Richard joined us as soon as they could.
Just a little funny side-note that really did happen. We walked to the car and Matt opened my door, just like he always does for me. As he was walking around to the driver side of the car, I got myself ready to kiss him. So I leaned over the middle thingy and waited. Then he opened the door, sat down, and we kissed. It was just so funny to me.
When we got home, I warmed up some food for him and I read my scriptures. It wasn't even that hard to focus! I might have focused more than normal. We waited for Katie and Chard, enjoying our time of peace and silence. They arrived and we went downstairs to watch Rio.
Honestly, I didn't really pay much attention to the first half of the movie, mostly because I have seen it before. Movies mean cuddling. Cuddling is very happy. We discovered that when you go for a while without the feeling of someone holding you, it is so much better. I felt good, he felt good, we all felt good. :-)
After the movie was over and laughing took place, it was time for Matt and Chard to go home. Chard left, leaving Matt and I alone for a little while. All we could say to each other was, "I had no idea that I missed you that much!"
Really, just writing about this makes me smile like none other. When I went inside that night to take off my make-up and such, there was a really REALLY big smile on my face. And it wouldn't go away. I didn't try of course, but it would've stayed there if I tried my hardest.
I slept really really good. If everyone could sleep as good as I did that night, the world would be a much better place.
The next morning, Matt came over early for breakfast. I was still laying in bed when he left Chard's house, but I didn't care. I wasn't planning on putting on make-up until I had to go to work. So I waited outside for him. When he got to my house, he was very happy to see my waiting, in my pajamas with no make-up on.
It was a great morning. If every morning could be that good, the world would be a much better place.
Then I had to go to work. It didn't stink as much as I had anticipated. Since the morning was so good, it just made sense that work would be so good.
Matt and Trent (yeah! Trent!) came into work around 3:15, for Matt was hungry. I was way excited to see them. And then I got to go on break and hang out with them! And then my manager let me go early!
And then we went back to my house to shower. I didn't want to smell like burgers and french fries for the rest of the day. My shower was really fast. And so was my getting ready-ness, again. I wasn't going to keep my boys waiting, with my dad talking them to boredom.
Then we went up the canyon to take pictures with the yearbook camera that I had over the weekend.
| I was practicing my candid shots. |
| He's so cute. :-) |
| I love this picture. Trent certainly makes a handsome model. |
| A yucca plant... we think. |
| Matt practiced taking a good picture. And he got two good ones of me! |
| This is what started the next few. |
| Looking at these makes me all giddy. :-) |
| This is a picture that I have always wanted. It just makes my heart melt. |
| Yeah, my heart is fluttering. :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment