As I was sitting here thinking about what to blog about, John came and sat by me. I was showing him some pictures.
And he just starts talking! I have no idea what he was saying. Pretty sure it was something about Greek Mythology.
I must say, sometimes he is the biggest pest in the world. And he can be the grumpiest boy in the world. No joke.
On the fourth and fifth days in Disneyland, he was particularly grumpy. We didn't get as much sleep as we should have. That's where it started.
Then he didn't eat lunch. He was so grumpy, I wanted to throw him into Paradise Pier. But, since I am such a nice sister, I didn't.
A few minutes after the normal ones finished eating lunch, a folk band came out of hiding. There was a banjo, gutair, violin, and, John's favorite, a bass. That made us all really happy. John was actually smiling a little more!
John also bought a watch (which is really cute) and that made him even happier.
Then the big girls went to ride the roller coaster, California Screamin'. John was debating on whether to go or not, and he chose not to. It made grumpier. When we got off the roller coaster, we realized that we still had two fast passes. So John could go!
But he didn't want to at that moment. So Emilie and I got back in line. Right when we handed the dude our fast passes, Heather came running over to us. Apparently John had chosen to ride the ride. So we got our passes back and ran to John.
When we got there, he decided that he really didn't want to go.
Yes, my little brother is a pest.
But I still love him.
1 comment:
:) It could always be worse. You could have a really uh.... dirty... little sister instead.
Post a Comment