The funny thing is I didn't seem like that long. I remember last year going to the first day of school and wanting to get to the next class after the first ten minutes.
Being a Junior is pretty fun! The freshman this year are so little!! I can't help but smile because my little brother is taller than some of those freshman boys.
My morning classes are all with Katie. I will not complain about that one. Then my afternoon classes are all with Carri. No complaining there either.
While I was making my daily facebook run, I noticed that just about everyone's status updates were about how much they didn't want to be in school again, or "I already have an essay to write." So this is what I did.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
--Maya Angelou
No comments:
Post a Comment