Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miraculous

Some pretty amazing things happened today.

First, I got to seminary right when they started. I wasn't particularly happy about that, but there are pleanty more days of seminary to be on the devotional.

Then my Bio 1010 class offically started. All we did was look at slides and read the course disclosure. I told my teacher that I was going to be gone the following Friday. He was very nice and will accomodate my needs. It is wonderful.

During that class, I had a giant opportunity to share my testimony with my friend Brenden. He is agnostic. His mother is a non-active Catholic and his father a non-active Mormon. I am grateful for the chance that I will have to discuss more with him.

Also during that class, after I told Katie about my day yesterday, we decided that we wanted to see David again before he left.

And we did.

It was an insane drive to his house, but we made it in time. When we got there, he was trying to put his drivers' license picture on his mission papers. They were having a hard time attaching the file, but I got it to work.

I witnessed David Joseph Armijo turn in his mission papers. It was amazing.

Today I was a good day.

No comments: