Monday, August 16, 2010

Lines



For those of you who have experienced waiting and actually like waiting, go to Disneyland.





You can wait for 40 minutes to ride something quite fun, but not always worth it.





Like Pinocchio or Snow White's Scary Adventures. Don't ride those two.





When you can and where you can, use fast-passes. They will make your life so much more enjoyable in Disneyland.

There are, however, some rides that are worth waiting in line. Like Peter Pan, California Screamin', and Pirates of the Carribean.

Heather and I rode Pirates five times. That is once for every day we were there.

It became my favorite ride in all of Disneyland. That is strange. The first time I went to Disneyland, I was really little. The second time was in 2009.

We waiting for the ride for an hour in 2009. It was awful. The only reason I liked the ride was because it felt cool inside. I hardly remembered anything from the whole ride.

When I went this time, I waited for about 20 minutes. The ride was much more enjoyable because I had more time to enjoy it. It also helped that I had my camelbak to keep me dehydrated... I mean, hydrated.

And on that note, it is time for bed.

1 comment:

Heather Rae said...

Great shot of my big pointy nose! Ha ha. I like the photo though really. Pirates was so so fun!