Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nothing

Nothing is the opposite of what I felt today.

I felt everything. I felt the spirit speak to me while I was giving my talk. He also spoke to me during all the other talks, hymns, lessons, and conversations that I had with people.

As I was sitting in sacrement meeting, I noticed that I felt my hips hurting again. Then my legs were hurting. While I was speaking, I felt dizzy and my contacts were having issues.

While I was sitting on the stand, I felt love for all the people looking at me. I felt the love coming from them for me. When President Rau gave his two minute testimony, I felt the love that he has for us.

Last night I felt guilt.

Now as I am sitting here, I feel remembrance. Remembrance for my Savior and all that He has done for me. He has felt all that I have felt, from the spirit and love, to the guilt and regret.

Not only has He felt that for me, but every person that has lived, are living, and ever will live.

Now I feel gratitude for the fact that He does pay attention to me.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

You looked very grown up and beautiful while giving your talk today. Good job!