Today was interesting, just like most days.
It started off by waking up. Big surprise there, isn't it?
Usually I would go to seminary, but today (just like last Thursday) I went to rehearsal for our upcoming Christmas concert. It started at 7:00 and ended at 7:45. That is a total of 45 minutes playing my violin almost non-stop.
Instead of going straight to first period, Katie and I went to the choir room to play our violins with A Capella. We played for another 45ish minutes.
After going to Biology and grading podcasts, I went to orchestra. Guess what I did there? Yep, I played my violin. That was about an hour and a half of playing my violin.
Now, if you did the math, you know that my total playing time today was about 3 hours. My right brain was shot.
Of course, I didn't discover this until I went to painting and had to use my right brain. Matt came with me, as usual, and actually did some painting for me. It was only mixing color, but my brain couldn't even handle that today. You know it's sad when your the person who has mostly a left brain does your right brained projects.
Next week I can stop practicing so much. Oh, and I will get to use my left brain more to take my finals and finish memorizing my presidents to get them passed off... in exactly a week.
Crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment