Thursday, December 23, 2010

March:
In March something amazing happened. I celebrated my birthday for the 16th time! Woah. I know, it has been a lot for some people to handle.

I started my celebration by going on my first date 12 hours before I turned 16. Call me a heathen if you would like, but I don't have a problem with it. There was a girls choice dance at my school the night before my birthday. I asked my friend Jeff. Since then, we have become better friends.

My friends Amy and Charley have their birthdays very close to mine. We had a combined party, but Charley and I threw in a twist: it was going to be a surprise for Amy. We set a date and let Amy's mom know that we had planned it as a surprise for Amy. I was to pick her up for a lunch date and then "Go to Charley's house to watch a movie before the party started." The party was then going to be at my house.

No. It was at Charley's house at the time we were going to "watch a movie."

Amy was surprised! Yay!

April:

Honestly, I don't remember much about April. It was so busy. Oh no! I do remember!

We started out April with a Michael Buble concert in Salt Lake county. It was awesome.

The day after the concert, I tried on prom dresses and fell in love. I am still in love. It's too bad that the dress it 300 dollars. But I have gotten over it........ kind of.

Close to the end of April came State Solo and Ensemble. That time in the spring is always crazy. My quartet made it to State!

We look so fabulous! But I bet that if we were to play together again now, it would sound a lot better!

May and June another day. It is past my bedtime. :)

No comments: