Monday, December 27, 2010

Gray




That is how I feel today. And yesterday. And a week ago. Probably a month ago.

I don't know why. I have a great life, a wonderful life, a fantastic life.

I have the greatest friends, an awesome family, really great food, clothes, socks (what would I do without them?), the gospel of Jesus Christ that brings light, amazing friends, so many things.

So why do I feel like I have felt so down? Because I have!

I laugh and joke and love and dance.

But when I hop into the shower to ponder the deep meanings of the universe, I can only think about a few things.

What if the dress isn't there when I go to buy it?

2 comments:

Heather Rae said...

I guess that's funny, but I sure hope that's not the cause of your grey-ness! You can't base your feelings on things. They come and go, or become unaffordable, and if that's what your happiness is based on, you're basically (is mom looking?) screwed.

Mush said...

I wasn't basing my happiness on material things. That is just what happened to be the deep meaning that came out.