May:
Graduation happened in May. It was so happy, but yet so sad. I was so worried that my favorite people that graduated (Miranda and David) wouldn't talk to me ever again.
Well, they did talk to me again. Miranda went to Peru and when she got home we went on an adventure. Me and David and friends did a lot, but he soon disappeared because he was too absorbed in college stuff.
June:
June had many adventures. The best ones happened in Kannarraville.
It seems like it was an adventure of itself to actually get there. That tends to happen with those Armijo boys. Anyhow, we got to the falls and decided to try a different trail. We found the trail (and went in reverse down the street) but it was rather lame. So we went to the usual trail.
July:
Another adventurous month. We had a friend temple trip, another trip to Kannarra, Carl became engaged offically, and I went to my 5th year of girls camp.
It was such a good summer! I didn't even cover half of it! Heather and I made some trips to Orem to visit Carl and our friends. Matt, Eric, and I had a Lord of the Rings marathon, extended versions. There were nights they didn't leave my house until 12:30 AM. Heather and I made trips to the "lake" with fake seaweed. It was a great summer.
Good times man, good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment