Monday, July 19, 2010

Horror

On Thursday, we made an adventure to Kannara, this time with the Edgels. It turned out to be a bigger adventure than planned.

While we were resting and going to find a cave, Matt was attacked!!!!

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

It was a mountain lion! I, of course, was ahead of him so I didn't see the whole thing happen.

Anyway, he was trying to save the Edgels from this horrible lion. He used his beastly muscles that he obtained from swimming the butterfly to fend it off. It was a tragic death, the death of that lion.

Matt survived, thank goodness, and escaped with the scars as shown above.

The end.

5 comments:

Annette said...

You're joking about the mountain lion part, right??

Dana Cheryl said...

Are ya for real?

Mush said...

There was no lion. He really just fell on a rock without his shirt on. We all thought it needed a better story. The details get larger everytime I tell it!

Dana Cheryl said...

LOL! Reminds me of the time we made up stories about my broken nose. It went from getting into a bar fight to being a secret agent in a bar fight saving the world... Good times!

Mush said...

It's so true! I didn't even think about that until just now! We should brake my nose when you come so we can make up stories about it... or maybe just sprain my ankle. :)