But the Cedar City and Enoch ones are not all that great. Las Vegas fireworks on the other hand, those are pretty cool.
For new years a few years ago, my mom and I went to Vegas to visit my aunt Peggy and my grandma. My grandma had just finished having a surgery on her back and was in the hospital for new years. I wanted to see the fireworks, so that was on our list of things to do.
We went in our PJ's to watch the fireworks. They were amazing. They were shot from the strip by more than one casino. All of them were completly in sync. And they were really big and loud.
That night I didn't really like them because I was tired. But now as I think about it, they were the most amazing fireworks I have ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment