Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hope...

...isn't quite as tangible as it could be right now.

One of my good friends is having a hard time in the church. This really worries me. The last time that happened, the friend fell away. It has broken my heart over and over. I really don't want it to happen again.

We were sitting at the park today with Katie and Joseph. They were swinging and my friend (Landon) and I were sitting in the grass. Some how this all came up. I felt like I was saying some pretty clever things, that I know were not my own. He has thought about it a lot, and it shows. I love him so much, I don't want to lose him.

Then I started feeling like I was in a shadow again. And I really hate that feeling.

So basically, I am just feeling down right now. The current time is 11:53 P.M. and I just want to go to bed. Actually, that would be the smart thing to do.

One thing that will always be constant in my life: stars. More to come on that later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just know it was their choice and it is not your fault.

Mush said...

Yeah, I know that. It is still hard for me to think about sometimes, unfortunately. But maybe its a good thing that I think about it.

Anonymous said...

Continue thinking about trying to bring him back, but don't think that it is your fault ever. It is a good thing that you want your friends to be happy and find what you believe to be the truth. Stick to your values. Try to spread the wisdom of them :D