On Monday, Matt called me and asked if I wanted to go to the resevoir with them. I said yes, of course, and they got me about five minutes later. Yes, I put on my swimsuit in five minutes.
So after following the detour signs, we made it there. It's very blue (see picture below).
We found the Edgels and Eric got right in. Matt and I hung back for a little while. Matt because he didn't really want to swim the the gross grass. Me because Joni Edgel, Matt, and my good friend Stacy Callister were all talking to me. Oh, and Veronica Haley. I have not seen Stacy in a long, long time. It was very nice to catch up with her.
Then I got in the water with the gross grass (as seen above). I think they were going for the seaweed factor, but it failed miserably.
Other than that, if you are bored on a summer day, go to the resevoir!
2 comments:
Wow! It's finished!! I used to drive by thinking... "What are they thing?!" lol!
What's with the grass? That's weird!
Please tell the Edgels "hi" for me!
Ya, that was so much fun! i think it was evan grosser when you get father in. it felt like the grass was sucking you in
Post a Comment