Thursday, July 15, 2010

Greenshow

Dancing
This little boy got up and danced, twice. It was the cutest thing ever! We went again today and he was there again.

More dancing with the skirts twirling

This guy sang a little song about why he couldn't go to work that day. His sling is on his right arm, and then at the end he says that he broke his left arm. He then makes an exasperated look and puts his left arm in the sling. Hilarious!

At the end of the show, they have a little kid go on stage and answer a question about the performance that night. This little girl was super cute. She jumped and put her hands in the air right before I pressed the shutter button.
Ever since we have moved here and I can remember, the Greenshow has been part of my summer. They had live music and funny shows. And my dad would always get me a lolly.
But then they got recorded music and it wasn't the same anymore. That is, until I went again this year. Sure, it's kinda cheesy sometimes, but I love it! The dancing is amazing. You can tell who is or was a dance major. You can also tell the music majors. The violinist is going to be a Senior in high school. Yea, you read that right. High school.
On a different subject, this is my 100th post.
Now all I have to say today is this: GO TO THE GREENSHOW!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free picture slideshow by Smilebox

2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay!!! I love the Greenshow. I really miss that... Thanks for sharing Cedar stuff. I sure miss that place. Why can't I live in two places at once?! :)

Veronica Haley said...

I went to that show too, just two days after you did. (they do the same show every other day)