Friday, July 30, 2010

Insecurities

I am the kind of person who likes to be recognized. When I do something for someone, I like to hear a simple "thank you" from them or someone to say that they noticed.

When this doesn't happen, I feel very insecure. Sometimes it makes me feel like no one appreciates what I do, even though it is not always a lot.

Then I realize that this is Satan telling me I am of no worth. Well let me tell you something buddy: I am a virtuous woman, and I am worth more than rubies.

I was sitting to the rain fall gently around me when I wrote this. I smelled like dirt and campfire.

The first night I slept very poorly. I woke up several times and my hips killed. Uhgg.

For the girls, I pretended like I was just tired. But I knew that it is much more than that. So many things have bothered me for a while. And I have already written about them.

That day was not the best day in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do a great job! Others may not notice it, but what you do helps them a lot and eventually they will appreciate it. Never feel insecure. I bet you are wonderful!

Veronica Haley said...

You do not need to feel insuacure. I appritiate everything you do. Somtimes I don't say anything because somtimes i feel awkward doing so. (wierd but true)
You are amazing i look up to you. i want to be like you
Love you lots, (and lots and lots. .. )
Veroinca