Monday, July 26, 2010

Irascible

A word that describes my little brother.

Today we bought a fun noodle, but they called it a "Wacky Noodle." So of course I had to whack him with it a few times. It makes me happy inside.

Later in the day, after FHE, John and his friend Daniel. They were around this painting. It was being knocked at.

My parents recognized this and tried to get John's attention. To get it, my dad had to yell, which can be kinda freaky. John finally heard (I was holding my breath) and got really angry. My dad explained the situation to him. John was not okay. He went to his room.

I then took Daniel home and was grateful that my painting wasn't hurt.

In other news, tomorrow I leave for girls camp. This makes it impossible to blog on Wednesday and Thursday. But I will write the entries out and post them on Friday with my usual post!

The end.

No comments: