Sunday, July 11, 2010

Goals

It is my pleasure to share with you some things that I have been thinking of.

Number one: I want to blog everyday. There is never a day when I am not on the computer doing something or another. But there are many others days that don't even see my journal. Problem solved!

Number two: Since I will be blogging everyday, I had to come up with something so I wouldn't run out of things to blog about. My solution: a letter a week. Last week was "F" (freckles, friends, flirt, fireworks) so this week will be "G."

Number three: Praying in the morning is not that easy for me. It is easy to pray at night, but in the morning I just want to stay in bed and do nothing. That is going to change. And today I started, again.

Number four: I am very behind in practicing my violin. It is now time for me to practice everyday, starting tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. That is a time when Heather is at class, so she won't hear me practice. I am tired of slacking.

Number five: My personal progress is not going as quickly as I would like it to. I want to finish it before I turn seventeen. Sister Black just gasped while reading this because she knows how much I still have to do. So maybe you will help me with it?

Number six: Be the friend that I want to have. Now all of my friends are thinking, "What are you smoking?" Let me tell you: a want to be better. I look at my friends and think about how good they are to me. Then my next thought is usually something about wanting to be more like them, which is good. I also want to more of a friend to some people. Mostly I want to be the friend that helps my others friends strive to be better. All the goals that I have listed will help me with this.

Number seven: I am not going to hang in the shadows anymore. Sometimes I feel like I stay in my bubble a little too much. If I get out of my bubble, I can be a better friend to more people.

There you have it. Seven goals for seven days in a week.

2 comments:

Heather Rae said...

You know if you practice when I'm home I either can't hear you or I block it out because I am doing something else, right? Just checking.

It certainly is good to get out and do stuff and be a good friend and get to know people. But don't forget, you don't have to all the time, especially since you have friends right here at home that love to hang out with you too :)

Veronica Haley said...

Awesome goals, i need to work on mine.........