Yesterday I was sitting on my driveway with some of my friends. Matt, Eric, David, and Trent were next door playing Super Smash Brothers on the Wii.
It was nice and peaceful outside. Until it happened.
All of the sudden, there were shouts from next door. I decided that someone had killed someone else (in the game, of course). I had to go over to investigate.
Matt had died. Then Trent killed Eric. Trent was rather excited about this. He had to leave after that.
Matt and Eric plopped themselves on the couch in defeat. They were devastated.
They had played the game for four hours. They started with 99 lives. What a waste of time, they thought.
Then Matt came over to my house to sit on the driveway with us. This is what he said:
"I need to go to the park and swing back and forth on the swings."
Yep. That made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment