Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gazing


I walked out of your house tonight,

Stood on your porch in wonder,

And could not believe the sight;

The stars in the sky, so very splendor.


I sat on the grass

And looked at the sky

The stars are better that brass,

And so much better than I.


Gazing, always gazing,

Those moments I cherish.

The fire was blazing,

And I hope the fire will never perish.


There is one of me

And of stars, over a million

I ponder tearfully

And want to hide in the pavillion.


But, stars are not aggresive,

They just look down with care

They are quite impressive

And I want this moment to share.


Gazing, always gazing,

Those moments I cherish.

The fire was blazing

And I hope that it will never perish.


I am so small,

So into the hole I crawl.

You hear me crying

And make me fell like I am flying.


You give me wings so I reach

The highest branches of the trees.

I am at loss of speech

And all my worries cease.


Gazing, always gazing,

These are the moments I cherish.

The fire is blazing,

And I know it will never cease.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bug you but you spelled feel wrong

Don said...

Not bad.

Speaks of passion, compassion and love.

Veronica Haley said...

wow,
i like to wright poams,
i think i am ok
but your poam is WAY better tham mine!