Irk: to irritate, annoy, or exasperate.
This is how I felt a little on Thursday. We had Young Women value rotations. I helped with Divine Nature. When the girls got back, they told me that it was one of the best.
I was a slacker and did not call the girl I was to teach with. She came up with the whole lesson and it was good. I felt bad that I couldn't really do much to help her.
This is where the word "irk" comes in. This other girl kept saying that we (the girls listening) are perfect. I will be the first to tell you that I am far from being perfect. I blog about my imperfections.
What she was trying to say is that we (the girls listening) are fine the way we look.
Sister Black once said that our Spirit inside of us are the perfect ones. When I think of the word "Spirit," I think of holy, godliness. On the other side, when I think of the word "body," I think of the world.
To realize your Divine Vature, you have to know who created you. The first part of the Young Womens theme states the following: WE ARE DAUGHTERS of our HEAVENLY FATHER who loves us and we love him.
That is my Divine Nature
1 comment:
You remember something I said??? Ah...I'm flattered! :)
Post a Comment