What you see before are three of the most amazing people in the world. During the summer I like to hang out with boys. This is mostly because I have had it with all the drama that comes from girls, not just from my immediate circle of friends. Boys tend to be more laidback and carefree. They aren't afraid to say what is on their mind, most of the time.
The first picture is Matthew James Bray. He came into my circle of friends towards the end of my freshman year. Since then, he has been a great support for me. When you are just feeling like talking, he will listen, even if he doesn't understand a word you are saying (which happens with me quite often). He is passionate about Water Polo and is one of the smartest kids I know. Ultimately he reminds me of my brother Carl, which is very close to the highest praise I can give.
The next picture is Eric Armijo. When we were hanging out today, he reminded me of this girl that was OBESSESED over him. We were at a new years' dance and he asked me to dance so many times, just to get away from her. He also came up behind me on a girls' choice song and asked me to ask him to dance with me. It was so great!
And, of course, David Joseph Armijo. What is there to say that I haven't said yet? He is patient, amiable (Pride and Prejudice all the way!), and the best sport ever (that story tomorrow). There are not words to describe how much he has influenced me in my life.
I have the best friends in the world. There is one thing that I know with certainty-- I would not be the person I am today with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment