Anyway, I was going through all my pictures to see what to put on my calendar. While going through this process, I remembered so many things that happened this year. I am going to share them with you, one month at a time.
January:
In January (at least I think it was January... it looks like it!) Amanda Mae and I took pictures in the snow. It was so fun! She is so SO talented.We had been talking about taking pictures in the snow for a while. One day while it was snowing, we were both on facebook! That is when we decided to make our plan come to life. Amanda came to my house and we shot in my backyard. Yes, my backyard is amazing. Some of my favorite pictures came from our adventure together.
February:

In February I made Madrigals. If you have not read the whole story, go read it! It is a story worth reading and telling.
I love Madrigals. I love being in a choir that sounds SOOOO good, even though the rest of the choirs are not doing as well as they have been. Sure, in Madrigals we don't focus very well, and we haven't really clicked as a group, but MAN do we sound good! I uploaded videos from our concert yesterday and put them on facebook today. All of the work, lack of work, and lack of people (usually tenors) pays off in the end.
That is all I am sharing today. Tomorrow you can have more.
1 comment:
yes PLEASE share more pics. i love pictures
Post a Comment