Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Attitude

Dear Attitude,
We need to have serious talk.
In Colla Voce, you are a stick in the mud. Let's just face the fact. I know it seems like no one wants to listen to you, but that doesn't mean that you can't listen to them. Truly, it is a good idea to change your attitude and go with it! When you tried on the ribbon and flower today, you most certainly liked the ribbon! Remember that, dear attitude, and keep it up!
Also, I know that it is hard for you to want to be at Honor Choir practice because I have moved on, but it is a good thing to do. The only thing that matters is supporting JP and singing your best. If you, dear attitude, would change, the whole practice would change.
The last thing I have to say to you, attitude, is from Brian Tracy. He once said, "You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you." Embrace the change, dear attitude. You will find your life much more rewarding.
Love,

Michelle Lorena

2 comments:

Heather Rae said...

. . . Random picture.

Mush said...

That is what I found when I typed in the word "attitude" into flickr.