Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thoughts

Once upon a time in a land formed in Michelle's brain, she drew ameba's. This land is called la-la land, and it has been visited frequently in the past two weeks.
The ameba's are really Michelle's thoughts. Can any of you figure them out?

The next picture is another version of my thoughts. It was done with Acrylic paint (which I am beginning to like) in my painting class. We were to make marks, and get all the extra paint off our pallets.
Looking at this painting, you may think I am depressed. No, I am not. These are my thoughts. Look at them like you would read a book. They are usually happy, but there is always some underlying something that keeps me from fully expressing myself. As you keep reading, there are times where nothing can bring me down, hence all the yellow goodness. But as you read more, at the very bottom there is always something that bothers me.

There you have it; my thoughts are now not my own. I would feel privileged if I were you.

No comments: