Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Procrastination

Top ten ways to Procrastinate:
1. Blog
2. Facebook
3. Call your best friend and talk to them about nothing
4. Eat food
5. Take a long, hot bath
6. Go to your neighbors house dressed in your Halloween costume, even though it is no longer Halloween
7. Make swirly lines on a random piece of paper
8. Make cookies
9. Practice your violin for an extra long time (which is not a bad thing to do)
10. Go to sleep
These are all things that I considered doing (two of which [the first two] I actually did) so I wouldn't have to write my History 1700 essay.

And why would I not want to write that essay? Because I really don't like my History class. My grades always stink in that class because there is SO MUCH TO REMEMBER! There is no way in this world that I will be taking that AP test.

2 comments:

Heather Rae said...

Hee hee, that's a great list.

Dana Cheryl said...

I identify with your list. Sadly. I've gotta overcome my procrastinating ways.