I have one of the most interesting observations to share with you today. It is one that should make you laugh. If you don't, you are crazy.
As I was sitting at lunch the other day surrounded by all my friends enjoying watching Richard hide the daily comic from Jeff, I noticed these two people at another table. It was a boy and girl, and they were sitting very close to each other. Like, really close. Now, you may think that this is normal to see, but not these two. Everyone knows that they are really good friends and that they both like each other, but the two just guess that the other one likes them.
Anyway, so they were sitting really close. I, being myself, was very interested in how this was going work out. Her hand was down to her side, on the bench. His hand was also at his side, on the bench.
So, if you are not blind, you can imagine where this one is going.
As I kept watching, their hands got closer, and closer, and closer, AND CLOSER, just inching its way to each other. I promise that I am not a creeper. It was highly entertaining.
I could just imagine what was going through her head:
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It just got closer! Oh my gosh!"
And what was going through his head:
"Just a little closer. Ok, now a little closer."
Every now and then one of them would go back and this is what went through their head:
"What if she doesn't want to hold my hand?"
"Maybe he really doesn't like me... Oh my gosh!"
After some time and a lot of laughing on my part, they finally clasped hands.
This is when my friends were filled in on the situation, and we all giggled together.
Oh man. High school. You just gotta love it.
And I do! Watching this whole thing made me think of Harry Potter. It sounds crazy now, but just you wait.
After dancing in the rain and making my hair completly flat, we decided to have a Harry Potter movie marathon. We started with one and eventually watched all six.
All the relationships in the sixth movie are awkward, downright awkward. If you don't remember, go watch this video.
Now that you do remember or already knew, you can see why the whole first situation reminded me of Harry Potter.
Speaking of Harry Potter..........
I HAVE TICKETS FOR THE FIRST SHOWING!!!!!
4 comments:
I am so excited that you have tickets already!!! Woo hoo!
Btw, your story is really funny. Soooooo glad they finally held hands. :)
Hee hee :)
Love the story
I watched the vidio, : )
I love that story, too. And I am also glad that they ended up holding each others hand. It makes me happy inside.
Post a Comment