Today was one awesome day. I woke up happy, feeling like nothing could bring me down.
Nothing did bring me down. I ditched fourth period (Gasp!) with Matt and Jeff to watch the Water Polo national championships. How much better can it get?
Well, I will tell you now. Being with your best friend at the Water Polo national championships that is online and you are camera, that is as good as it gets.
Matt and I were being ridiculous. Whenever the camera would sweep past us, we would do something crazy. Once we made Indian looking feathers with our fingers over our heads. Another time we were laying down on the cement block with our heads by each other and we talked to each other like that.
The best occurred most frequently. See, Water Polo players wear speedos. It's not the most comfortable thing to behold, so I hid behind Matt's parka a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean it. At one point Matt was wearing his parka which covered his bare chest and jammers. The team with the worst speedos called a time-out, so they all moved near to us. Matt put his hand over my eyes to protect them from nastiness. One of the guys in the yucky speedos gave Matt a funny look, and then understood.
We couldn't do anything other than laugh.
So if you read my post from yesterday, you now know for sure that I am perfectly happy with my standing in life. If you haven't read yesterday's post, you most definitely should.
No comments:
Post a Comment