Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pajamas

Is your family one of the ones that opens the same present on Christmas Eve and it is pajamas wrapped in that magical wrapping paper? Well, mine isn't. I think this could attribute to the collection of pajamas in our house.


Now you are confused, I know. Let me explain.


Christmas Eve has nothing to do with my story.


Today I went to Wal-Mart with my mom. I was feeling rather unmotivated to do anything, so I was still in my pajamas. It felt a little odd. So I put on something quite similar to this.

This is a mumu. They are amazing.

Under this mumu I wore my polka-dotted pajama pants, striped boot socks, and snow boots. It was ridiculous looking. People either stared or looked away really fast. Mostly they looked away really fast.

As we were looking at coats, we heard someone say, "Excuse me." We turned around to see a man with his wife. It was the man that had spoken. Our conversation went something like this:

"Where did you get that?!"

"Um, out of my pajama drawer." (Imagine me saying this while laughing a little bit)

"Well, that's not what I really mean. I bought my wife here two of those but we really like the colors on yours."

"If I knew where it came from, I would tell you."

"We really like it!"

"Thanks! It is pretty comfortable."

Yes. It was that good. We laughed pretty hard.

No comments: