Have you ever thought about how many kinds of "showers" there are? There are snow showers and rain showers and bridal showers and "gettting clean" showers and baby showers and meteor showers and April showers that bring May flowers!. Wow!
I rather like the "getting clean" showers, myself. I have found that the shower is one of the best places to ponder the deep meanings of the universe. In fact, while I was in the shower about 10 minutes ago, I thought about showers! You also get clean (duh!) and it feels so wonderful!
In my little town, there has been snow showers all day long! I rather love it. It makes me want to dance. If it snows again tomorrow, the video camera will be coming out! Watching the snow fall down is so peaceful. 

2 comments:
That is why i take a hour long shower in the morning. Because i ponder the deep meanings of the universe
I love snow showers! They are so soothing and beautiful.
Post a Comment