The reason for this follows.
Carl and Taley make me so happy. My mom talked to Carl yesterday and he shared with her how he and Taley went on a date and had fun. He then went on to tell my mom that he has a surprise for her (I almost gave it away, but then I remembered I have no idea who reads my blog!). They are just so cute. I cannot wait to see them!
Heather is my best friend. I know that I can tell her anything and she won't judge me for it. We have so much fun together! My violin lessons are fabulous because I can spend a little time with just her. I just love her.Hey, there may even be a car of my own because of this girl.

Mike, Amy, and Sophie Nielsen. I love these three with all my liver. Amy made me and my sisters shirts for Harry Potter, and then again for eight of my friends. When I recieved the latest shirts, there was an extra one at the bottom of the box that had my name on it. I was a little confused at first. I opened the wrappings and there was a shirt, a note, and a hair flower. The note went just like this:
"Dear Michelle,
I love you! Thought you could use a little 'love'! Whether you wear it for PJ's or going to school... know we love you up here! ~ And some day you can give the key to your heart to the right guy at the right time!
Love, Amy"
Can I just say that I felt like crying for joy and love? With all that has gone on in my life in the past two weeks, that was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you Amy!
Mike is like Carl. If anyone messes with me, they will answer to Mike. If anyone hurts me, they will answer to Mike. Mike, I love you.
Of course Matt has to be in this post! I only spend a lot of time with him! He was at Harry Potter with us and we talked a lot, like normal. Yesterday there was a swim meet and sat by each other there, too. We didn't say much because of our tiredness, but that doesn't matter. See, we share a brain. Most of time we are thinking the same things, even if that is nothing. When I can't get up, he helps me up. When he can't get up, I help him up. When he doesn't swim very well and is bummed out about it, I take him bananas. I... can't put the words to how much these people have helped me this week. There are also many others. If I mentioned all of them, you would be reading this post for days. So to spare you, I will just name the others that have saved me this week.
Katie Lee
Carri Peterson
Katie's dad
Brother Callister
Annette
Brittanie
John
Charley
Kaitlyn
Amy (Gifford)
Amanda
Landon
Jessie
Richard
Jeff
Eric
Trent!
Thank you, all of you, for the strength that you give me. Without you, I would just lay on the ground and pretend that I am sleeping all the time.
And what would a thankful post be without mentioning my Heavenly Father who has given me all these wonderful people? It would be a pretty lame one. I know that He watches over me and sends me all these people in times of distress. Without him, I would lay on the ground and hope that people thought I was dirt. In my times of distress, that is how I would feel without Him. He brings peace to my soul and joy to my heart. He sent His Son so that I could be forgiven of my sins. Jesus Christ knows my pain, and He knows my joy. There is nothing greater.
2 comments:
I am so happy to have made your "list!"
Thanks! I laughed when you said you would lay on the ground and pretend you were sleeping all the time without these people. Ok, it was more of a giggle.
Post a Comment