As I was doing my daily facebook pointlessness, I came across a picture that was pretty disturbing. And the picture follows, so if you don't want to see it, go to the rest of my words.

That big long space was for me. I can hardly stand to look at it. So I figured that I would not be the only one.
This girl was my friend in like 5th grade. She is one of those friends that you have on facebook that you never pay any attention to unless they have interesting pictures, like that one.
She was in a ranger accident in which the ranger flipped and did something awful to her foot. The picture (which is one of 20) was taken on Saturday. I guess they just ended up amputating all those toes.
It makes me sick.
So that is why I am grateful for my toes.
5 comments:
wow, that is SO sad. That big long space was for me too.
Wait, so the ranger flipped, as in got mad, and did something violent to her toes? Is this a ranger or a Ranger?
Well, it is a Ranger, as in a four-wheeler kind of thing. Just so no one else is confused.
Oh I know who that is..when I heard it made me very sad to think that such a sweet girl could have something so crazy happen to her foot! But she's doing better and at least they didn't have to cut her whole foot off
No kidding! It makes me sick just thinking about it. Like, I may just go throw up.... and now Katie is running to get me a garbage can!
Post a Comment